[mythtv-users] best setup in my case

Albert Ulmer jayaeu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 02:02:12 EDT 2004

I see. I never got around to trying Slackware, I was too busy digging
into Debian the past few years, since our company's Internet servers
run it. Super stable, too.

I wonder if you could give me more detail on how you got MythTV to
work on gentoo? The Gentoo forums don't really say much about it other
than to try the latest unstable ebuild. I ended up editing
/etc/portage/package.keywords for each and every package, so I gave up
on that and started looking at KnoppMyth.

I think I'll start looking into Slackware and try MythTV on it.

Thanks for your input!

Best regards,
Albert.