[mythtv-users] nuvexport beta available

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Sep 27 14:22:10 EDT 2004

> Well it does not seem to work for me. When trying to create a DVD I
> first of all get the error described below and second the created m2v
> and mpa files remain size 0. The program then exits with the following
> message:
>
> mythtranscode finished.
>    INFO: [mplex] mplex version 1.6.2 (2.2.3 $Date: 2004/01/13 20:45:26 $)
> **ERROR: [mplex] Unable to read from ./Malcolm in the middle.m2v.
>
> Encode finished:  Mon Sep 27 19:26:01 2004
> Encode lasted: 6m 6s

Well, time to run --debug and see what error transcode is actually
giving you.

> When creating a wmv file I get the following error:
> /usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg.pm line 173, <$read> line 20.

That's not an error, it's a warning, and it's harmless (I can't seem to
make it go away -- if I copy-paste the line that causes the warning so
that there are two, only the second one causes the warning -- it's very
freaky)

-Chris