[mythtv-users] Re: AMD64 and FC2 installation problems

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 27 14:21:33 EDT 2004

I did work on an issue for someone running myhth on a 350 and I thought
everything was running there including X and all the decoder as well so
I believe its possible to get myth & a 250 running on x86_64. We just need
to work out whats wrong with the decoder.

I would suggest moving to the latest ivtv release, they are a lot more
stable for me,  and then if you still have problems enable debugging and
report the output to the ivtv-devel list.

John