[mythtv-users] nuvexport beta available

Pascal Hos pascalhos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:40:25 EDT 2004

Well it does not seem to work for me. When trying to create a DVD I
first of all get the error described below and second the created m2v
and mpa files remain size 0. The program then exits with the following
message:

mythtranscode finished.
   INFO: [mplex] mplex version 1.6.2 (2.2.3 $Date: 2004/01/13 20:45:26 $)
**ERROR: [mplex] Unable to read from ./Malcolm in the middle.m2v.

Encode finished:  Mon Sep 27 19:26:01 2004
Encode lasted: 6m 6s

When creating a wmv file I get the following error:
/usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg.pm line 173, <$read> line 20.