[mythtv-users] Svideo Input PVR250

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 05:26:28 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Gregg
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 12:46 AM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] Svideo Input PVR250

I have Mythtv running on FC2 Thanks Jarod J

I am having trouble with svideo when I select to change source, or record
from svideo it reverts back to cannel 3 on tuner 0 which is my cable input.
I went trough mythtvsetup twice to verify I had the tuners set up correctly,
and I have tuner 0 set and Svideo 0 set.

----- End Origional message --------------

Check and make sure that when you set up the cap card that you selected
svideo0 as the default input. Also associate the video source with the
s-video0 input on the next page.

Using those settings, it works fine here.

Bill