[mythtv-users] nuvexport beta available

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Sep 27 02:48:10 EDT 2004

> [root at sigmachi nuvexport]# nuvexport
> Can't locate Time/HiRes.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/bin

For the unitiated to perl, this is a fairly standard error meaning that
the Time::HiRes module is missing.  There is an rpm available at most
apt repositories called perl-Time-HiRes, and I'm sure that non-apt
distros have something similar.

If you can't find it, there are a lot of tutorials out there (and #perl)
to tell you how to use perl's built-in module installer called cpan --
it works like a charm.

I had to add this nonstandard module to do some of the inter-thread
communication that the new version, and haven't had time to update the
documentation to reflect this.

-Chris