[mythtv-users] problem with ALSA and mplayer

Michael Stahnke mastahnke at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 22:10:21 EDT 2004

I also have this problem, although sometimes it sort
of seems to work.  I thought maybe it had something to
do with PCM or something like that, but I never was
able to figure it out...ran out of time earlier today.
 I wish the debug messages were a bit less cryptic, or
there was a guide to help fix it....
MIKE
--- Micah Wedemeyer <fanmail at micah-wedemeyer.net>