[mythtv-users] Compiling myth with DVB

Mike Perry pez at cus.org.uk
Fri Sep 24 19:04:13 EDT 2004

Hi, anyone got any ideas what I can do about this?

I have been trying to compile mythtv with the dvb option but I keep
getting the same error:

dvbdiseqc.cpp: In member function `bool
DVBDiSEqC::PositionerGotoAngular(dvb_tuning_t&, bool, bool&)':
dvbdiseqc.cpp:587: error: `M_PI' undeclared (first use this function)
dvbdiseqc.cpp:587: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for
each function it appears in.)
dvbdiseqc.cpp:603: error: `tan' undeclared (first use this function)
dvbdiseqc.cpp:603: error: `sin' undeclared (first use this function)
dvbdiseqc.cpp:603: error: `atan2' undeclared (first use this function)
dvbdiseqc.cpp:631: error: `round' undeclared (first use this function)
make[2]: *** [dvbdiseqc.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/mythtv/mythtv/libs/libmythtv'

I am using:
kernel 2.6.8.1
mythtv latest cvs
and have tried setting the DVB include files to the kernel and
linuxtv-dvb versions 1.0.1,   1.1.0,  and  1.1.1

Myth compiled without the dvb option so I am assuming it is related to
that. I'm sure it is something obvious but I can't find any solutions in
the list archives or google.

Thanks for any help

Mike.