[mythtv-users] Re: problems making mythstream

Christopher Holmes chris.monkey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 12:31:40 EDT 2004

The correct package is XFree86-devel (case sensitive).

I found it by looking at the FC1 packages available on
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/1/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/.
They're probably on the CD set, too.

Apt-get also installed  fontconfig-devel freetype-devel pkgconfig.

Make completed OK, though I'll have to wait to test it until I get
home from work.

Thanks for the help.
Chris

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:47:45 -0500, Jason Lee