[mythtv-users] Re: anyone attempt mythfrontend on Cygwin?

Joel Anderson bitjunkie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 12:29:28 EDT 2004

> Also Joel -
>                Are you compiling with direct X support at all?

I did try one pass.  IIRC the first 3 libs compiled without problems,
at least after I had all the directx stuff where it should be.  When I
got to libmythtv it came up with a lot more problems than without
directx, starting with the NuppelVideoPlayer I believe.  That's where
I left off the other night, so I haven't really looked at what was
causing the grief.  I'll post when(if) I figure it out.

--
Joel