[mythtv-users] Jarods guide and an Epia board, problem with the kernel?

Christoffer Kjølbæk christoffer at kjoelbaek.dk
Thu Sep 23 14:58:21 EDT 2004

Hi

I am trying to install MythTV from Jarods guide, at it worked just fine.
But, I have problem with my motherboard. I can get it to work, if I
compile my own kernel. But, when I have compiled my own kernel, I can
use the guide, becuase non af the kernel-modules is there, because my
kernel is named "-costume" at the end.

How can I compile the kernel, so the name is the same. Or, get it to
work in other ways.

Regards
Christoffer

--