[mythtv-users] DVD eject button

Lorrin Nelson lhn+mythtv at nerdylorrin.net
Wed Sep 22 14:08:08 EDT 2004

OK, I can't get the eject button to work whether I'm running
enlightenment or tvm. I don't see any other process running that would
be automounting and, like I said, only if mythfrontend is running does
the disk automatically get mounted.

Am I correct to understand that it's normal for the DVD to be mounted by
MythTV? It's gotta get mounted at some point or you couldn't watch it!
But isn't it normal for the eject button to not have an effect if the
disk is mounted? I'm not clear on how it's supposed to be so I'm having
problems fixing it.

Cheers-

Lorrin