[mythtv-users] Re: Deleted commercials show up again on DVD.

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Wed Sep 22 10:38:56 EDT 2004

Blammo [doh] <blammo.doh at gmail.com> wrote:

> How does one do this? beating my head against the wall trying to get
> some of the olympics archived commerical free.

> nuvexport fails, nuv2disc fails, mythburndvd fails.

Sounds like you have some issues :)  You might want to try going onto IRC for
help with that as this is a difficult thing to try to diagnose over email that
has delay, etc.

irc.freenode.net #mythtv-users

My bet is that you are missing some programs (or have old versions of them) that
the tools need.

Ciao
Gavin