[mythtv-users] Stutter before commercials in livetv

huffman at graze.net huffman at graze.net
Wed Sep 22 09:13:53 EDT 2004

All,

    I've done some searching and I found a thread that describes my problem:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/42979?search_string=livetv%20pause%20commercial;#42979

I'm using mythtv CVS the day before .16 and a PVR 250 w/ ck108 patches.  However
I've been having this since I built my myth system.  When livetv goes to
commercial (or at the end of a movie when the screen fades to black) I always
get audio (and video, I believe) stutter...after a moment it goes away.  I don't
see a resolution in this thread.  Does anyonen know what is causing this?  Is
there a solution?

Thanks,
Brian