[mythtv-users] Increasing recording time

Pete Stagman tyrstag at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 22 06:28:24 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry for asking this since I know it's been asked before, but I just
couldn't find it in the archives.

If I'm recording a program like a sports event and it runs over the
scheduled time, how do I increase the recording time so it will record the
whole game? I tried going into the scheduler and increasing the record
time, but that doesn't seem to work after it's already started recording.

BTW, I love my MythTV box and I'm going to be building a second, more
powerful one very soon. I don't know how I could watch TV before. Great job
everyone!

--Pete