[mythtv-users] Best approach for TV output?

Mike Ladwig mladwig at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 22:30:32 EDT 2004

Hi.

I'm investigating tv output approach solutions, trying to figure out what
would be the best approach as far as quality and practicality goes.  I'm not
a big video expert (D-VHS looks OK to me), but I do have a 16-9 HDTV (a Sony
CRT with SVideo, composite, and component outputs).

For what I'm looking at, it looks like my major options are:

- Pundit SVideo
- NVIDIA GF3 SVideo
- PVR-350 SVideo
- ???

I don't need to get great quality, but I'd like to get something that will
looks at least as good as my VHS setup.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!