[mythtv-users] Mythweb 0.16 - weather in Celcius?

Michelle Moss michelle.moss at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 21 14:59:15 EDT 2004

Michelle Moss wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just upgraded to 0.16 and I'm exploring the new features. I
> noticed that the weather in Mythweb is in Farenheit, although in mythtv
> it is set to Celcius.
>
> Is there a way to get it to display in Celcius in mythweb? I'd love to
> make use of the weather in mythweb but farenheit is greek to me...

Hi all, I guess that either other people are not having this problem or
that no one cares enough about it. If there *is* someone using
mythweather  configured to Celcius _and_ mythweb, it would be great to
at least know whether this is something specific to my setup or a
general problem...

Cheers,
Michelle