[mythtv-users] Re: bindings for special KEY_* keys

Ian E. Morgan imorgan at webcon.ca
Tue Sep 21 12:20:12 EDT 2004

Thanks for the hint John. I don't think I'm dense, but I've looked through the
docs for lineak, and can't see how it helps. If it's not too much trouble,
could you clue me in? Are you actually using lineak for something like what
I described?

Regards,
Ian Morgan

  Ian E. Morgan          Vice President & C.O.O.       Webcon, Inc.
  imorgan at webcon dot ca       PGP: #2DA40D07       www.webcon.ca
     *  Customized Linux Network Solutions for your Business  *