[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase internal problems

Chris Wall chris.wall at cbrworld.com
Tue Sep 21 09:58:07 EDT 2004

Cedric Tefft wrote:

> Yes, there is a known issue.
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/75402?search_string=mythfilldatabase%20auto;#75402
>

> Also, in the future, please try to make a habit of checking the
> mailing list archive before posting these types of questions.
>
> - Cedric
>
>> I have a Gentoo install of MythTV 0.16 and everything works fine
>> except mythfilldatabase internally.  I can run it manually or from a
>> cronjob and everything is fine, but when I try to set it up from the
>> Myth GUI it never runs and updates.  Are there any know issues in
>> this area?  Is there a log file that I should be able to find errors in?

> .

Well I made an assumption that that was an old post on a pre 0.16
release - sorry.  My housekeeping table has an entry for MythFillDB and
it is correct time and date making it look like it ran last night, but
when I look at the status page through MythWeb, it says it has not been
updated since the last time I ran it manually on 9-19 not 9-21 at 2:01
like the houskeeping table says.  And there is only 11 days of data in
the grid.
Thanks,
Chris