[mythtv-users] OK button repeats on PVR-350 Remote

Adam Siegel adam at sycamore.us
Tue Sep 21 09:11:48 EDT 2004

I am using fedora core 2 (2.6 kernel) and use the ir-kbd-i2c module.
Then I map the ir-kbd events to lircd by loading a mapping file using
the cmd

/usr/local/bin/input-kbd -f /root/pvr350.conf 0

Then I start lircd by

/usr/sbin/lircd -H dev/input -d /dev/input/event0

Does the new mythfrontend not require lircd to run?

I found this technique at

http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=remotes

Everything worked fine until I upgraded.