[mythtv-users] Remote Control Setup

1canuck2 1canuck2 at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 21 08:20:35 EDT 2004

I recently switched my setup over to using the One For All 6017, the US
model is here:
http://www.ofausa.com/remote.php?type=URC%206012

Its a great inexpensive remote and does everything I need for all of ym
equipment. It doesn't come with an IR receiver, but the PVR-250's receiver
works just fine with it.

It was $24 CAN (under $20US.

Robin