[mythtv-users] disappearing dimensions menu

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Tue Sep 21 06:30:08 EDT 2004

Look under Playback, I believe

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of James Jones
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 3:14 AM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] disappearing dimensions menu

I got a PVR-250 for my wife's computer and succeeded in setting up
MythTV for it, including setting the dimensions to non-zero values so
that it will display in a GUI window.  The size I chose was a bit
small--why can't it be resized on the fly, come to think of it?--so I
went back in to change the dimensions...

....and couldn't find the menu to do that. Setup>Appearance now only
shows the menu that lets me tweak the theme, QT, and menu style and font.

I double checked the online docs, and that's where it's supposed to be.
What am I overlooking?

    James Jones