[mythtv-users] MythGame/NES weirdness

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Tue Sep 21 03:11:18 EDT 2004

Just got mythgame from CVS about 3 hours ago and compiled and installed it.
Its working great for MAME games, but I've run into an issue with fceultra.
It sees my NES games and when I select them to play the mythfrontend  log I
have shows that it is executing fceu and the correct path to the ROM.  If I
cut/paste that into a command line prompt, it works great.  However, nothing
happens at all in MythGame.  It never shows a window and it never even seems
to leave MythGame.

Anyone got any ideas?

-Todd