[mythtv-users] Crashes with 0.16 - anyone else?

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 21 02:53:39 EDT 2004

I know. You wont ever win that. We can't even get our QA engineers to report
bugs with sensible reports and they are payed to do it so theres not much
chance of generally making everyone do it unless we can make it almost
impossible to report one without the information by making most of it
required fields on the create form.

Just a thought but if there was something at the top with a link to the
relevant doc page and then options like

I have included stack trace/ This is not a crash and doesn't need a stack
trace
And the user was forced to select one or other then we may be able to make
sure they have to think about what they are entering?

John