[mythtv-users] [Just a bit off topic] Request for info

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Tue Sep 21 02:44:01 EDT 2004

Let me guess, it hides something in the headers?  Oops.  I really do
apologize.

So what I'm seeing after reading your link is that basically, if I get a DVI
or have component inputs (with a separate converter) I can probably make it
work with some fancy modelines.  If I happen to get the RGB interface, then
whoopee, bonus.

I appreciate the response.

-Todd