[mythtv-users] Crashes with 0.16 - anyone else?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon Sep 20 21:40:21 EDT 2004

On Monday 20 September 2004 09:12 pm, mark wrote:
> On Monday 20 September 2004 10:44 am, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > Why isn't anyone following the extremely simple instructions in the docs
> > on how to produce a proper bugreport?
> >
> > Isaac
>
> I can't speak for the original poster, but when I followed the extremely
> simple instructions on the website for producing a gdb bugreport and posted
> them to the dev list, I got zero replies for my crashing problem with
> 0.15.1 mythbackend.

You mean this message?

http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2004-August/024815.html

and this reply (stating that you did not in fact follow the instructions, and
left out enough information to make the backtrace unuseable for debugging)?

http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2004-August/024908.html

Isaac