[mythtv-users] Fresh FC1 and Myth 0.16 installobservations/questions

Tom Craddock sigtom at sigtom.com
Mon Sep 20 11:16:31 EDT 2004

Michael,

This has been covered in Jarod's guide and here in the mailing list.  It
isn't a bug, or problem, so there is nothing that's needs to be corrected,
as that's the way the kickstart RPMs work, you only get that small list.  If
you want more sources, please check the list and read up on it as it has
already been discussed how to add more.

On a side note, I was able to set up a YAM server (see Jarods guide, misc
section for more info on it) and its great.  Only one machine to pull
updates now and am able to update all my FC2 machines in the house on my
internal LAN from that one server.  If anyone's interested, Ill post a
how-to on this to the list.  Ill be forwarding it on to Jarod as well if he
wants to use it on his how-to.

Tom E. Craddock, Jr.