[mythtv-users] kernel modules with wintv350 on FC2

Michael Stahnke mastahnke at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 01:40:59 EDT 2004

I am having issues loading the saa7127 kernel module.
I am unsure what I am doing wrong.  I have a wintv 350
card from Hauppage.  I have followed Jarod's guide to
the letter but when I get to

/sbin/insmod saa7127 enable_output=1 output_select=0
test_image=1

I get
insmod: can't read 'saa7127': No such file or
directory

Is there a simple fix for this?  It seems many people
have everything running on FC2.  I have built this up
3 times on 2 different boxes without luck.

MIKE