[mythtv-users] MythWeb .16

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Sep 20 01:14:45 EDT 2004

On 09/14/2004 05:46 AM, Bruce Ruona wrote:

>The new Mythweb looks wonderful, however I'm having two problems:
>
>(A); clicking on the manually schedule link, I get the apache error:
>
>    "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mail() in
>var/www/html/mythweb/includes/errors.php on line 71"

Delete sess* from your MythWeb's php_sessions directory.

>(B) under SETTINGS->Mythweb->Date/time formats, I've added a "%a" to also
>display the short day of the week on the recording screen, and then click on
>"save", however the values for this are reset to default on exiting the
>setting screen--if you come back into this screen the added %a is gone.
>I've also tried this on the STATUS Bar setting, the day of the week appears
>on there as soon as you hit save, however the setting itself does not appear
>to be saved, and is again reset on exiting the settings screen.  Are these
>stored in one of the DB tables? If so which one, I've looked through them
>and haven't been able to locate these settings?

I wanted %a to be included by default for all sessions on all times.  To
do the same, edit languages/English.php (or whichever one is appropriate
for you) and change

define('generic_date', '%b %e, %Y');

define('generic_date', '%a %b %e, %Y');

Mike