[mythtv-users] PreBuffering Pause Problem

Bill Bradley wbradley at bham.rr.com
Sun Sep 19 20:35:56 EDT 2004

Just setup 0.16 on FC2 with PVR250 using svideo in.  I can do mplayer
/dev/video0 no prob, but when running in myth i get prebuffering pauses
every second.  I am using the default bitrate 4500 and 640x480 res.
This worked fine with FC1 and 0.16.  They only thing that looks weird is
that X is grabbing like 60 % > cpu when running mythfrontend.  Any ideas
as this is driving me crazy.  yes i have tried all the stuff on found on
the list...renicing, X windows bpp...etc...nothing works.

thanks,
bill