[mythtv-users] Odd PVR-350 FC2 Error: /dev/video0 Input/output Error

Daniel Savard Daniel.Savard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 12:06:04 EDT 2004

Could you please redo you test and use the -v option to turn on all
debugging messages for the mythbackend and post the appropriate
logfile section or put it on your website?

Steps:

- reboot your system (if mythbackend is automatically started, disable it)
- lsmod to make sure all the modules are loaded
- start mythbackend with -v all or --verbose all
- try to switch to liveTV