[mythtv-users] Inserting a second pvr into existing setup

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sat Sep 18 20:54:55 EDT 2004

On Saturday 18 September 2004 17:35, Verteiler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the new 0.16 (special thanks to all who contributed!) MythTV
> installed and running and want to insert another PVR into the machine (I
> have one PVR-350 running and want to add a PVR-250). What steps do I
> have to do, to get this running? Is there some documentation regarding
> this type of installation (there are references to multi-tuner
> configuration, but only regarding new installations)?
>
> Thank you for your hints and inputs!
> greetings

Been covered on the list a few times already, but... Put the card in, add a
line for it to modprobe.conf, reload the ivtv module to pick up the second
card, run mythtvsetup and define the second card, assign a channel listing to
it, and that's really about all there is to it.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...