[mythtv-users] Inserting a second pvr into existing setup

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Sat Sep 18 20:35:34 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have the new 0.16 (special thanks to all who contributed!) MythTV
installed and running and want to insert another PVR into the machine (I
have one PVR-350 running and want to add a PVR-250). What steps do I
have to do, to get this running? Is there some documentation regarding
this type of installation (there are references to multi-tuner
configuration, but only regarding new installations)?

Thank you for your hints and inputs!
greetings

-- Verteiler

P.s. does anyone use MythTV on the Austrian (Vienna) Kabel Net? If so,
can you please share the channel frequencies, I cannot get them to work.
- tia!