[mythtv-users] Convert from RT grabber to BLEB listings

Mark Levitt mark.levitt at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 18 14:03:59 EDT 2004

Allan Stirling wrote:

> I wouldn't use that one if I was you - It tends to piss off the Bleb
> maintainer - It doesn't set user-agent. Use the other one in my
> original reply.

Yes, I saw his comment.

I'm using a script that basically does what the other script does, but I
do set the user agent (to something like "my Mythtv box
(mark.levitt at ntlworld.com).

Is there a benefit to using the tv_grab_uk_bleb script, that seems to
grab the individual xml files, vs. using a single wget and grabbing the
data in xmltv format?