[mythtv-users] Convert from RT grabber to BLEB listings

Mark Levitt mark.levitt at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 18 13:31:34 EDT 2004

Damien Tanner wrote:

>Here's the script I use http://www.rstanner.com/mythtv/
>
>dc.

Hi,
Thanks for the help.

I've got the channels downloading. However, when I run mythfilldatabase
--file 1 -1 <downloadedfile>, I get lots of the following kinds of errors:
DB Error (program insert):
Query was:
INSERT INTO program
(chanid,starttime,endtime,title,title_pronounce,subtitle,description,category,category_type,airdate,stars,previouslyshown)
VALUES(:CHANID,:STARTTIME,:ENDTIME,:TITLE,:TITLE_PRONOUNCE,:SUBTITLE,:DESCRIPTION,:CATEGORY,:CATEGORY_TYPE,:AIRDATE,:STARS,:PREVIOUSLYSHOWN);
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Duplicate entry '1-2004-09-17 21:30:00' for key 1

I'm assuming this is telling me that a show it's trying to add is
already in the database. Do I need to worry about this or can I safely
ignore it?

Thanks.