[mythtv-users] X Server @ 99% CPU after upgrade to 0.16

Matt Vollmar matt at vollmars.com
Sat Sep 18 08:42:18 EDT 2004

Is Myth all you upgraded?  I had this problem with X in general when I
went to Xorg 6.8.  Something whack with the DRI.  Looked online and
found the same problems, but no solutions yet.  I disabled DRI and all
was happy.  Still don't know if this affects my playback as I only know
enough about X to get it to work most of the time.

Matt