[mythtv-users] debugging nuvexport?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Sat Sep 18 09:51:07 EDT 2004

 	I've been playing with nuvexport a bit, but have been unsuccessful
getting the mpeg2mpeg2 cutting to work.  I've (allegedly) got all the prereqs
installed (with Xvfb rather than gdk-cursed).  When I try to export MPEG2MPEG2,
it splashes something up quickly, and then quits.  Any way to make debugging on
this go to get some more useful messages?

-Cory