[mythtv-users] Dish Network and Dual Tuners/Receivers

mark fairlane at springcom.com
Sat Sep 18 08:19:38 EDT 2004

Dish's IR scheme is resetable to one of 16 different codesets.  Reset one of
the recievers to another codeset, then program a separate changechannel.pl
for that codeset.  Call each respective channel script depending on which
box you need to change a channel.  This is what I plan on doing, as soon
as I get another PVR250.  there are no serial port Dish boxen.  Dual LIRC's
are a PITA.