[mythtv-users] Re: Quick question.

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Fri Sep 17 15:55:27 EDT 2004

Right now my mythbox is sitting on the floor all defunct.  Mostly due to my
moving.  I should have it hooked back up tonight and would be happy to post
the config.

It may not be until tomorrow.  Mostly its in the drivers you have to use.  I
am using one of the ck builds...  if you check the archives, there is a whole
discussion of a few people helping me out that may be useful also.

--

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"