[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase time offset wrong?????

Yang Yang yangyang at juggler.ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 17 05:52:40 EDT 2004

 hi folks:
 	I'm using mythfilldatabase to get data for TV listing,
	my mythtv is 1.5.X (sorry forgot, just reverted to 1.3.X, i'm using
	gentoo).   since this newer version no longer works with xmltv for
	North America, I can't do simple tricks like editing the output file
	of xmltv to set the offset correct.

	now mythfilldataabase doesn't seem to have the facility to set
	offset, it relies on the correctness of datadirect service? in my
	zap2it account, there is not setting for offset, just choose local
	TV provider, which I did correctly. I briefly looked at the code of
	datadirect.cpp and filldata.cpp, they seem to take the data and put
	them into mysql without adjusting offset.

	I saw some discussion on this in the list, but they were all on
	xmltv framework. anybody using the internal datadirect grabber??
	does it work? how can I set it right?

	thanks , this is driving me real crazy :(   !!!!!

	Yang