[mythtv-users] Myth .16 running great on FC2... one more problem...LIRC

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Thu Sep 16 19:29:52 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 21:29, Jim Coates wrote:
> [...]

Eh?...

irexec is not a requisite for much of anything... irxevent *was* in earlier
times to send keypresses, but neither gets used much w/Myth's native lirc in
place. I don't think irexec at all relevant to Jon's problem.

Jon, do you get any feedback if you launch irw and press buttons? If not, what
do you get from "service lircd status" and what shows up in /var/log/messages
that might pertain to lirc?

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com