[mythtv-users] Re: Air flow and proc questions

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:38:24 EDT 2004

> As pointed out on Albatron's website, this board supports all flavours of
> Athlon XP's ;)
Aha! The site was down for me... when I checked at least... so I gave up.

Regarding the HyperX RAM... where I found it, it was on sale or some
special or something... so a 512 stick of HyperX was like 2 or 3
dollars more than a normal 512 stick or Crucial or some other brand.

>  second look for a silent artic cooling heatsink (rather cheap and rather
> silent) and finally get a fanless vga card
Sounds like a plan!

And it looks like I'll be grabbing a good 120mm fan and an Antec TruPower...

Thanks for the input guys!

--
Got a question? http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html