[mythtv-users] Myth .16 running great on FC2... one more problem... LIRC

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 00:09:59 EDT 2004

I can't seem to get lirc working with my remote. I had it working with
a series 1 tivo remote on FC1, and when I decided to wipe everything
clean and start with FC2, I've got everything working except the
remote. What is the best approach to start trouble shooting this? the
LIRCd seems to load fine, as it says OK when it's loaded. I placed the
lircd.conf and lircrc files in the correct spots, but still no
response from the remote. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. This is the last step to having a flawless Myth
installation.