[mythtv-users] Automatic Commercial Detection - how to get it towork for all shows?

Blammo [doh] blammo.doh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 23:28:12 EDT 2004

One thing I'd LOVE to see included is the option to declare all
"commercials" over XXX minutes as invalid in the flagging.

IE, even during the olympics there were never commericals longer than
say 5-6 minutes. Automatically, any flagged "commerical" longer than
that should be ignored.

Depends on the network, depends on the show, but there's NEVER a 27
minute commerical. :)

Make it a value in the "setup" so we can choose, but that simple
choice along would eliminate the last "rough edges" i see on the
commerical detection.