[mythtv-users] Re: Recorded Programs to DVD

James Meyer james.meyer at operamail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:18:29 EDT 2004

On Thursday 16 September 2004 00:36, Dennis Hand wrote:

> > All,
>
> > I think I recall seeing this, but has someone put together some sort of GUI
> > (either an addon to myth or a web interface) for writing recorded programs to
> > DVD? I can certainly follow the instructions in the howto, but that doesn't
> > give you any way to *easily* (i.e. non-computer savvy person) select which
> > programs you want to put on the DVD.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Brian
>

> Yeah it's called MythTV BurnDVD. Really SWEET!!!!!!
>
> http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2132
>
> Dennis
Well since no once else has mentioned it.
Take a look at nuv2disc  http://extras.mythtvtalk.com
Will not a native mythtv interface it will allow you to use your remote and tv to burn dvd's.
While it works best for pvr-250/350 systems it will allow you to use nuvexport to transcode your files to dvd-ready mpeg2  files.
-jm