[mythtv-users] Recorded Programs to DVD

David myth at dgreaves.com
Wed Sep 15 17:04:55 EDT 2004

huffman at graze.net wrote:

>All,
>
>    I think I recall seeing this, but has someone put together some sort of GUI
>(either an addon to myth or a web interface) for writing recorded programs to
>DVD?  I can certainly follow the instructions in the howto, but that doesn't
>give you any way to *easily* (i.e. non-computer savvy person) select which
>programs you want to put on the DVD.
>
>Thanks,
>Brian

You want qdvdauthor

I use it to write simple menus with links to episodes and chapters.

You need to 'prepare' the nuv files by using avidemux to index them, cut
the adverts out and then save as a DVD stream ready for dvdauthor to use.

The current version has a few problems (the author has just moved from
France to the US) but is worth looking at.

David