[mythtv-users] MJPEG Capture users

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Wed Sep 15 13:45:47 EDT 2004

I am looking for someone out there who is using MJPEG capture with MythTV.
As I move forward in the NUV->AVI convertor (and likely a NUV->MOV one after),
I want to make sure that I support all the different formats that get
embedded into the NUV container.

If you are actively using MJPEG capture, please let me know.  I bought a Matrox
Marvel G400-TV card yesterday for testing, but the freaks at the computer
store sold it OEM (read actually used) and without the cable that connects
the card to the breakout box, so it might be some time before I'm able to use
it.

If I could get a potential beta-tester or two who uses the MJPEG capture, that
would be great.

Thanks
Gavin