[mythtv-users] Nvidia tvout picture quality

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Wed Sep 15 13:17:15 EDT 2004

HI!

After much fiddling, I have now a pretty good NVidia TV-out (card is
ASUS GeForce FX 5200).

I have these things set:
- display depth = 16 (however I don't think this is needed)
- jitter reduction on
- extra audio buffer on
- kernel deint
- mythfrontend reniced -2, X reniced -12

This looks very good (regarding interlace artifacts and smoothness)
compared to the default settings.

Thomas