[mythtv-users] current procedure for TV listings in the UK?

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 13:19:23 EDT 2004

I know this has been covered.. but UK's RadioTimes site no longer works..

So what are people using to populate their epg's? I like bleb (very
fast) but it doesn't provide *all* channels..

I have Sky so have a *lot* more channels than bleb provides.. which I
could get from RT..

WAF will go down if I am unable to record some of her more esoteric
programs she watches from some odd channels that aren't covered by bleb..

So just wondering what other ppl in the UK with Sky are using to get epg
data for all channels...

Cheers

Craig