[mythtv-users] MythVideo won't change browse type

Stephen Tait tait at digitallaw.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 12:11:19 EDT 2004

One of the key reasons for upgrading to 0.16 was the was the funky new
gallery mode for MythVideo, which would save me endless scrolling through
500+ movies.

But argh! No matter what I set the view type to in the settings (gallery,
browser, etc) whenever I go to browse videos it's always in the same
format; namely, the old browsing style from 0.15.

I also notice that, when in video list mode, the text and images does not
line up with the background (classic theme, default/blue skin) - they are
all placed about 50 pixels below where they should be.

Has anybody else seen these problems? These were installed from standard
gentoo ebuilds last night, and apart from these problems (and the token
MythMusic segfaults and non-reading of ogg tags) everything seems fine...